Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Well....Fall Harvest Sale... Make no Mistake... This is a BIG ONE!!!

Well.... No one will say, there wasn't much 'stuff', in Fairfax.... Plan on spending a lot of time... We will be adding more, daily.... I didn't get everything done... but... It is, what it is.... I am totally Wiped out.... we all are.... Thanks to Peg, Dale, Mark, Maurina,Lynn, Lea, {I spelled it right, this time!} Carolyn A., Tom, Bart, Dan, Liz, Nick, Amy, John... and everyone else, who brought great Antiques, at Great Prices... helped lift, lug, clean, shop and lend a much needed hand....
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone... I know some are coming long distances... be safe...
My Love to You, all...
Barb C.
{I have left my camera, somewhere, outside.... it's pitch black... I'll share tomorrow... or better yet, come see all of the amazing treasures, first hand! It will blow your mind!!!!}

1 comment:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Sounds like you are ready, hope you are having a great day!
Teresa