Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sisters' Garden "Fall Open House" DON'T MISS IT!!!!

O.K...If... by some strange reason... you have never been to Sisters' Garden... on Hi Way 1., only minutes from Cedar Rapids, and Iowa City, Iowa... I am so incredibly sorry, for you...It truly is food for the soul...
Barb H. along with her wonderful, dear Friends, Neighbors and Family, will be hosting a "Fall Harvest Open House", Friday and Saturday 10 a.m. 'til 5ish, this weekend.. I, as you know, will be gone... I visited, today, and made a few little contributions...This Event will be Amazing....
{ Only second, to her 'Christmas Open House'!!!! Don't you Dare Miss That!!!! I NEVER DO!!!!} Don't deny yourself, a most wonderful, relaxing adventure, as this promises to be.... Barb has a special gift, let her share it, with you... you will be amazed... { You will be Thrilled with her Mid Western, Affordable Prices!}{ Check out the blog...{sistersgarden} I follow, and so does Sharon...{sweetrepose} they are both, amazing!!!!
I love her dearly...More than words can say...
{I put on 'I Hope You Dance'... for Barb H. She and I have always connected with this tune... we just want Everyone to "Dance"... and... Never forget, to give those Heavens above, more than just a 'passing glance'... and always... when you get the choice, to 'sit it out... or dance...
We Hope...You 'Dance'}
Here's Barb H.
Surrounded by tons of great stuff, coming in, by the minute, for the Fall Sale!!!!!
New Arrival... Amazing, double sided counter...oh my.... Tons of Great Stuff... The Lawn is Overflowing!!! Barb has the most wonderful variety of pumpkins, gourds and squash... as well as wreaths, and the most beautiful Mums... I bought 5, for Gold Rush... and Pounds of Baby Boo Pumpkins...
Ya Hoo! Plan to spend a lot of time... and for Pete's Sake... Take the Truck! Bloom, is Barb's 'Sister' store, to Sisters' Garden... It is Incredible... Sweet Pal, Brandon, has his own room, upstairs, at Sisters'... He was working tirelessly, today, for the Open House... Cool...Cool... Cool... Check out Brandon's Blog..."house things"...You Will LOVE HIM!!!

3 comments:

Sisters Garden and Bloom said...

WOW!!! Barbara!! you did a better post about us than we could ever do!! Do you need another job?...maybe you could help us with our blogspot ideas!! Thank you SO much for all you do!! We love you!!...oh!!.... The funky pumpkins---greens, whites, and wartys arrived about 8pm tonite...be safe in travels....barb

Simply Iowa said...

Hey Sweet Pea....
Elaine does the most wonderful images, and posts for you... I think you are well covered! I so enjoyed watching everyone, like little elves, putting this Beautiful Store, on it's ear.. Amazing...
Wish I could be here... I always miss this Spectacular Event...
Hope you all have the very best time...
My Love to You...
Barb C.
{I may sneak down, before I head north...and grab some of those amazing pumpkins, for the show!!!!}

Alicia Smith said...

I have never been to sister's garden before and went last weekend for the sale. It was great! Lot's of neat stuff, will definately be back.