Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Oh My Gosh.... The little garage...has vomited....

Here's Peg.... The garage, is pretty empty.... Scroll down, and see just how much a single stall garage can hold.... I made the mistake, of mentioning to Peg, I might want to put Sally in the garage.... oh dear.... There are going to be some sweet deals! and... remember... this is just the single stall garage..... there are many, many more buildings....... and.... the entire lawn.... oh dear... YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!

6 comments:

Anita said...

GO PEG GO!

summersundays-jw said...

Can't wait! See you Thurs. Jan

Shelley Haganman said...

I can't wait!!

Kay said...

Oooooohhhhh I want to be there! I spy quilts!! and a sweet old rocker like my grandma's and....and....and..... Praying for an awesome sale for you!

Audrey @ Sweet Cheeks said...

I have never (NEVER) seen the little garage cleared out like that! Not sure if you had a chance to look at any of our family pics with the chairs we borrowed...but check this one out when you have a chance (it's not like you're busy or anything!) http://kvphotography.zenfolio.com/novak0910/h242dbe#h242dbe

Simply Iowa said...

It's Amazing how much a little Mustang, can inspire!
The Pic's are WONDERFUL!
Barb C.