Monday, September 20, 2010

My Day Off.... oh well....

It started off pretty good... then... the phone started in... seems I was a 'Wanted Woman'.... Between phone calls, bookwork, bills, and folks, that just plain, needed me.... it wasn't too restful....and... 'The Fall Harvest Sale'... is just little over a week away... oh my....I'm lacing up my running shoes, and throwing on the red cape! Peg is coming up, Thursday... What an Angel... I was thinking, today.... our booth at Gold Rush was 10x60... completely empty... three of us have have the trucks unloaded, and booth set in about 10 hours... Peg and I do the shop, garage, hen house, gazebo, 2 massive tents and spill onto the lawn...oh my... in a few days...We always seem to pull it off... but, as I look back, I have no idea how... I have hundreds of miles to cover, this week... many house calls, and treasures from Des Moines, to finish gathering up! I am soooo excited to keep getting little notes from folks who are making their way, to the sale! I tell everyone, I may look like I know you, smile, and nod... but trust me... there will be no brain cells left....{ I don't have many to work with now....}
Well.... The Beat Goes On!
Barb C.

No comments: