Monday, September 20, 2010

Haunted....

When I was trying to capture an image, for Face Book, a couple of weeks ago, I snapped several images, in the kitchen, where I do all of my computer work... Just several of the ones in the kitchen came out this way....{ I believe there is a reason for this... a tragedy occurred here, in this room, about 60 years ago} I'll show others, taken that night, and share some of the stories, from over the years, closer to Halloween....
In this image, it appears, someone is standing behind me,{ 12 inches, or more, off the floor...} I have always known the house has a Ghost, or two...{ John and I, have both seen a man, in a suit... Once, I saw a perfect silhouette of a man, talking 2 steps, in John's room... and John saw a man, in a suit walking out of our old Grandfather Clock { we were both afraid to say anything, to the other, for fear, we'd each think the other was Crazy!} I used to tell Julie, about our sightings.... she was a non-believer... Oh well... Just like Lydia said in Beetlejuice..." Ghosts will only be seen by the strange, and unusual...I, Myself, am, Strange, and Unusual"... I don't care... as long as they don't try and scare me, or physically touch me... we're good...I say it out loud," You are welcome, here, on your journey... but if you scare me, in any way... tho, I'm not Catholic, I'll have every Priest in the County here..." I have never been afraid... whoever they are, it seems, they are not mean { I can feel that... I have been places, where I won't go in... or, won't stay long} These Departed, seem sort of oblivious to us, like they are living in another time... So, no worries... I Hope they find their way, someday...
Barb C. {Oh, and for those who may think I doctored this image... all I can say is..."Really"... I have used this camera, daily, for months...and never had it take these kind of images...Nor, have I ever taken an image, that is even close to the outline of this person, who is behind me... so 'double exposure'...nope.... It's like I was totally surrounded by swirls of smoke.... I was so tired that night... but was determined to get an image, for face book... {My pal, Audrey, was insistent, that evening, I have a presence there...so I kept snapping images... it was the same time I got the image, accidentally, that I posted, that was so sad... I had been crying, for days before, and that image, by accident, truly captured my soul.... it was a very strange night...{ I showed that image to Mark, during Gold Rush, he didn't think it was me.... Liz, on the other hand, knew it right away.... she said,"Mom, I grew up with you, and I've seen you like that before"....all I can say, is I wish she hadn't seen that person...That image makes me cry, every time I see it... What a sad, broken, beaten down, soul... I look at the eyes... and there is nothing left.... what an image... for an accidental shot... I guess, everything does happen for a reason... and, no.... I wouldn't know the first thing about 'fixing' an image}....

2 comments:

Betty G said...

Hon-I believe you. I have seen spirits myself-my aunt appeared to me on the day she died (and I was not aware she was dead at the time). I saw her as a living and breathing person who took my hand and held it as she smiled at me. I was so happy I wanted to cry. I found out ~4 hours later she had passed. Also a very dear friend of mine appeared to me in my room. I saw an outline of her in twinkling lights at the foot of my bed. The following day, her husband called us to let us know that she had passed the day before. I believe she was just saying "gooodbye' to me. So yes---I believe you. It is wonderful that you had a camera to capture yours. People will have a hard time believing something that they have not experienced for themselves. But you will find that there are many of us who will believe as we have seen and experienced glimpses of the otherside. Take care and God bless you! Luv~Betty

cconz said...

Oh, i believe you, Great picture! Flying orbs seem to be the most common form. On halloween i'll tell you my ghost story, you will love it!