Saturday, September 18, 2010

A FUN Day at GOLD RUSH!!!! Images TONIGHT!

Whew... It's been Crazy!!! I still have all sorts of totes to get out.... Had too much fun seeing everyone...{some came to the show, because they are followers!{ they didn't realize there is a third show, at Gold Rush...} and found out by reading the Calender...It was great meeting them, face to face! Sweet Folks!!!!} The traffic was pretty steady, and, a bit surprising...This is the smallest show of the 3... but... the best to buy at.... and I wasn't disappointed! { I'll share with you later!}
Saw many of the regulars... and that is GREAT! Catherine, and her darling Husband, from
Des Moines, stopped for a chat... What a cute couple... Well... except for Catherine.... She said Fall must surely be in the air.... In August, I was bare footed, during the show... Now, in September, I'm in stocking feet.... Very Funny.... Ha Ha....
We all went out to 'Michael's', { My 'Happy' Place, in Rochester, and was joined by the Canadians! I LOVE Those Girls!!!! They had me laughing so hard.... I nearly fell off my chair... Mark thinks they may be crazier than us... Hmmmm... I don't know.... but... I would say... we are running neck and neck!
I'll get the booth all wrapped up today...
Come see us!!!
Hope you have the most amazing Saturday!!!!
Barb C.

No comments: