Thursday, September 2, 2010

Flyin' High...oh dear...

Well...another 'Mad Hatter' day... Started off with my regular morning ritual... coffee... check e-mail... take my asthma meds... Just as I was poppin' the top off the Brethine tabs... They flew all over... in the sink.. on the floor...like a spring loaded jar of confetti... I was trying to rescue the ones from the sink... they dissolve, pretty fast.... and they aren't cheap.... so, paper towels were all lined up in a row, to retrieve the soggy pills... I saved most of them... one went down the drain... but I was thankful, I didn't loose more... Then, I took my meds... started working on the computer... sippin coffee... then...I got to the last swallow... and saw the remnants of 3, mostly dissolved tablets... I had taken at least 3 times the dose I was supposed to this morning... oh dear...
I called the Pharmacist... she looked it up... and said, they probably won't hurt me... but... my heart could race... and I can be very jittery... oh my... I was already there... I'm FLYIN! I have to meet with a friend, this morning..oh my...{whew... didn't know I could type this fast!!!!}
Gotta Go!
Have A Fab Day!!!!!
Barb C!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am having one of those days today. 3 times around the block isn't helping!