Thursday, September 30, 2010

First Day!

It was Great! Vicky came, with an armload, of the Best Cinnamon Rolls! Oh My...{she spoils us so!}{I didn't get a picture of her, and her Darling Pooch... Dang!!!! Vicky always makes me smile...} Jan {summer sundays} with her adorable, Sis, and dear friend, made it up, from all the way down in Missouri, I can't thank them enough... What Darling Gals!!!! Debbie, and her Sweet Hubby, also made the Missouri trek... I Love 'em all! Brandon, {house things}, also, came and spent the morning with us! Patrick, from Illinois.... he is such a Darling Soul! Bud and Renate, {Renate's, Amana, Iowa} We always have fun...Larry and Linda, Wanda, {gatherings} she flew out, running fast, as she is trying to get everything done, for the Pumpkin Festival, this weekend, in Anamosa, Iowa.... Oh my... { I just visited with her, she sprung her back today.... not good.... She runs way too hard...} Sweet Barb H. and Deb... then later, the Sweetest, Erika, and Elaine, all from Sisters' Garden, Hiway 1, Kalona...Oh my...I so enjoy those Girls... They are the Best!!! I will keep remembering, as the days go.... My mind is whirling... and shriveling... I can feel the brain cells shrinking by the minute! It was absolutely WONDERFUL to see EVERYONE!!! {oh yeah, Marian...Kathy.... John.... I have to quit...}
Peg sold out of ALL of her gourds... It was a feeding Frenzie! She is amazing!!!! Liz made all sorts of treats, I'll get images of them tomorrow... Her Carmel Apples are to Die For!!!! I'm pooped...
Thanks for a Wonderful Day!
Barb C.
Poor Linda, from Nebraska...even had to write her own receipt.... we have the best customers! Glad they came, it was so nice to see them! This is one of my most favorite purchases... It'll wind up, as a Door Greeter, at the shop... Lynn and Lea bought this in Nebraska... They decided to part with it, and it is so perfect for our Pet Cemetery.... I had to buy it.... It is Amazing....{The concrete and stone girl, is holding a German Shepherd, in her hand... It was from the 30's, we think... I love it!} Stuff...Stuff.... Stuff! Amy {the nest} and Lydia... oh my... What a Darling Pair! Debbie and Paula! Debbie and her Hubby, made it up from Missouri to see us all! Paula helped out, all day, today... She and Tom, brought out some of the COOLEST STUFF!!! Oh My!!!! Larry and Linda!{Painted Pony} What Sweethearts! They found some fun stuff, this morning!

6 comments:

vikki said...

~♥ WHADDA LOVELY WAY TO SPEND A MORNIN' & YOU LOOKED SOO PRETTY M'DEAR! LOVED HOW EVERYTHING LOOKED & FUN SEEING EVERYONE! JUST A BEAUTIFUL DAY & HOW YOU & YOUR PLACE MADE IT EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL!
♥LOVE.♥LOVE.♥LOVE. ALL MY TREASURES! I WOULD HAVE SUCHA HARD TIME PARTING WITH THE WONDERFUL TREASURES YOU FIND! ♥LOVE.HAVING A PART OF YOU IN MY HOME...IT MAKES IT MORE SPECIAL KNOWING IT IS FROM YOU♥!
I AM SOO THRILLED THAT PEG SOLD HER GOURDS, WAS WONDERING WHERE THEY WERE...? AGAIN, SOO GOOD TO SEE EVERYONE & GIT 'SIMPLY IOWA' SHOW HUGS! SUCHA WONDERFUL SHOW & PEOPLE HERE IN IOWA...THERE IS SOO MUCH HERE THAT WE ARE BLESSED WITH! NO NEED TO TRAVEL TO THE 'BIG' SHOWS, WE HAVE IT HERE! DOWN TO EARTH, GOOD PEOPLE, WONDERFUL TREASURES & GOODIES FOR ALL!
TAKE CARE SWEETIE! & AGAIN THANK*U!
LOVEYA ♥ WITH HUGS & BLESSINGS, VIKKI ♥~

Gracie's Cottage said...

Looks like a perfect day for an amazing sale...wish I could have come!

Jan

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Sounds like a terrific sale & a lot of fun!
Keep selling!
Teresa

A Wild Thing said...

You don't know how much I wanted to come, but property taxes done me in!!!

Have a great weekend sister soul!

sharon

Audrey @ Sweet Cheeks said...

Love my finds Barb! The big chrome plated cake stand makes my heart melt every time I look at it...can't wait to pile some kind of confectionary delight on it! There are other things I left behind that are on my mind though...so you know me...I'll probably be lurking around again before you're done ;)

summersundays-jw said...

What a fantastic sale you had. Hope it was a huge success. Got home today but still haven't unloaded my treasures. Made it by Sisters & What cheer -- never enough time. Was so sorry to miss Sharon. Left a message for you last night but didn't show up. I'll try again. Thanks a bunch! Jan