Sunday, August 15, 2010

Saturday....

{This is one of the tables, that is headed for Gold Rush... John extended the legs...It has a great look...He's working on at least 2 more...}
I spent the day, at home... Worked in the shop, had nice surprise visits from some of my favorite customers, from Northern Iowa...and have more folks, coming to visit, today... Daughter, Liz, came out, and borrowed Sally... They had a good time... and, I'm running out the door... Sun's up.... Justin called, last night, Sweetie is missing... their little black dog.... John and I took trucks out, til last night, and drove and drove... So, I'm headed back out, this morning, and see if I can find her...
Barb C.

3 comments:

Gatherings said...

good luck with the pet. Table looks good!

Betty G said...

Oh hon-I pray you find the pup all safe and sound! Please let us know!!!! Luv~Betty

Gatherings said...

Looks like Nicky likes the table also