Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lamb Rug... and, a thimbleful of Saturday's Gatherings

I picked this wonderful old rug up, a few days ago... and Love it... It's about 30x72 inches, and would be stunning on a living room wall...or above an old bed... What could be better... Children, Flowers, and Lambs...Simply Sweet.... Worked in the shop, pulled weeds, ran to the grocery store, made deliveries, hit a few sales...And, sold some stuff! Had a pretty good day at the shop, for as little as I was actually there... I was blessed by the nicest people, that stopped in.... I get feeling, like, sometimes... I never want to come home... When I'm in the shop... I really don't want to be there... Like I want to take an eraser, and the shop, being the chalkboard, and erase it all... I'd just sit there...with a blank slate... Then, I have a day, like yesterday... God must have known, I need a Stream, in the Desert... and sent a flock of Angels... one by one.... They all went on and on, about the shop... Even the husbands, were entranced, it seems... The children, loved it, as well...and didn't want to leave...It made me feel good... I felt, 'Muchness'... I picked up this little sack full, at a sale, on one of my trips, back and forth, yesterday... Love it all...Found all sorts of stuff... had to come back, for the truck... oh my....

1 comment:

Judy said...

I know what you mean about erasing the shop, but please don't erase yours. I could have stayed there for days, crawling around on my hands and knees and looking into all the small places. Every cupboard held a new surprise. Your good at what you do. Judy@Leolas