Friday, July 30, 2010

I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing...

This song... really takes me back...I remember it, as a child... I didn't understand it, then... I sure do, today... I know, it's a long stretch... how sad... It would be so, incredibly great, if we could all get along...Live, and let live... oh my... I always thought of myself, as kind of a 'Red Neck'.... I guess, there must be a little 'Hippie' entwined with the Mad Hatter....
Spent the day, working in the shop... Cleaning, organizing... Allyson and Dale popped in, we had a great visit... We all went to Steph's new house... delivered some cool lawn furniture, and visited with Steph and her Mom, Pattie.... {Stephanie Brandenberg Studios} {Fern Hill}.... We sipped Gin and Tonics, and took on the World... It was a very relaxing evening....{ this could be dangerous... Steph is now a neighbor.... She lives about a stones throw away... Yikes!}
I took the image of the old Windsor Chair's shadow, that is situated, in the most important spot, in the house, this evening... My coffee sippin', phone talkin', blog writing, head of the gnarliest place, in my world... the head of the Old Harvest Table...{ that only me, and Harold could Love}My little place...I thought it was a cool shot...
I'm totally worn out... It was a long, hot, and rainy day....
'til next time... Barb C.

No comments: