Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Beat Goes On...

Quite a day, yesterday.... Sweet, Janet and her Darling Sis, Linda, made the trip from Wisconsin, to shop... It's always so wonderful to see 'em! They never fail, to come visit us in Rochester... {Gold Rush} It was a Hot, Sultry day... Steph, and her Darling Daughter, Page, came over to help load a cupboard, for Janet.... Then we went to enjoy a late lunch.... Had a great, long overdue visit... Steph bought a house, nearby, in Fairfax... Check out her blogs... {stephanie brandenberg studios} {fern hill} .... About the post, last night... It's all about 'Life'... I get spinning so fast, I forget to look around...{I'm watching a Spider spin her web, at this very moment... It's amazing} Our incredible Journey through life, is always full of surprises... Just when ya think you have it all figured out, you realize how naive you truly are... And oh, how little you really know... The good thing is... as you are faced with unexpected circumstances, you learn, and grow... {melt down, first... then, stop, look around, get you bearings, and realize... "The Beat Goes On"}... Maybe, it's my age...I would think by now, nothing would surprise me... Well... that's what I get for thinkin'! About being an 'Old Soul'...and Premonitions... I have always been an Old Soul... from my first thought, I can recall.... I know an Old Soul, when I meet them, as well... And, I believe, we all have premonitions... its just, do we choose to see them, or ignore them...{ and are we watching for them... some folks call it intuition... or, an Angel's whisper... I, personally think of it, as a 2x4 in the forehead...wielded buy Angels...if I choose to ignore...} The phrase, 'It is, what it is", has been repeatedly sent my direction, for almost 2 months... It seems to be coming from everywhere... This has been the 'dot', at the end of so many thoughts, and wonders....While I was laying in bed, this morning... I realized, life truly 'Is, What it Is'...and, that's o.k. No worries... Life is good....very good... As time marches on, so must we... Hope everyone has the most Amazing Day.... Barb C.

1 comment:

Betty G said...

You are so right. Life is what it is. I am going to make a sign and put it on my desk at work. So very true. I love old souls. They can also be our kindred spirits. (((HUGS))) Luv~Betty