Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Swamp Tour....

Darling little Wild Pigs, come swimming right up to the boat, when the guide whistled... I wish I would have had treats for them... They are soooo cute!
Here's a Gator... They seemed pretty friendly... hmmmm....
A lot of folk, actually live back in the swamp... It's quite the place...Our guide was a character, to say the least.... It was around 110, with the heat index, but it wasn't that bad... The folks here, from New Orleans, seem to be bothered more from the heat, than we are... It feels like August, in Iowa... This is what makes the corn grow, at home....

1 comment:

Betty G said...

Wow-it looks like you are having a wonderful time! Luv the pics-especially the little pigs-what a HOOT! I was in the New Orleans about 20 years ago-and I got the worst blisters I ever had in my life. I hope your feet heal well and it doesn't keep you from having a ball! Take care! Luv~Betty