Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pine Ridge Tree Farm... Fun!

As I was weaving my way through South Eastern Iowa, and visiting Charlie, I popped in, at Koral Fuson's darling store, near New London, Iowa... She does such a great job! Her store is wonderful, filled with great primitives, and fun country stuff! Her daughter, is a florist, and also has her store, with Koral's, and it's a great mix! She and Amy, from 'The Nest', are just a hop, skip and a jump, apart, and hopefully, I'll hit Amy's shop, when she and Koral, have their Wonderful Sale, in mid July! { be sure and check out Amy's blog...} I so enjoyed our visit... I had wanted to stop at Iris City, in Mt. Pleasant, but had such a great time, visiting with Koral, and shopping, time slipped away... Oh well, another time.... Here's Koral's info... Be sure and visit! Pine Ridge Tree Farm Antiques and other Charming Wares 2850 New London Rd. New London, Iowa 319-367-2422 Open Tues-Fri. 9:30-5:00 Sat. 9:30-3:00
I love the Massive Cupboard, on the back wall... Oh my... If the truck wasn't already loaded, it may have had to come home to Fairfax!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see that you have been in my next of the woods. I'm from Burlington. My sister is a friend of Amy... I'll be there this weekend. I'll stop by this shop!

xxxxooo

Kay said...

OM Stars! oh why did you show me this?? I'm stranded in the Land of Pink w/ the grandgirlies visiting for 2 weeks. I can't get away to go shopping. ;o)
I'll just have to drool from afar.