Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bring on the Rain....{just wait til I mow}

I feel like I am in a jungle... Been gone, for so long, and have had my leg up, for 2 days.... But, I have to getta goin! It's been raining forever... I feel so sorry for the Farmers... Water standing... Allyson and I popped in, to Pals, Lynn and Leah, from Southern Iowa, on our way home from New Orleans... They have the most beautiful home... They Farm... it's been a real trial, for them, this spring....Hope things turn around, before long....30 % chance of rain, the next 7 days... But... that's 70% chance, of good weather...We'll hang on to those odds.... I'm going to do yard work, today, and then... Unpack all the Cool stuff I brought home, from the South! Oh yeah... We had a load on..... Dale F. asked us, facetiously, how many beads did we come home with... Well... I gotta tell ya... We came home with buckets full!!!!{ with that reply, his eyes were as big as saucers, and he was speechless...I told him, to ask Allyson about it... They are going to Walnut, this weekend, Dale can hear all of the details!} I'll fill ya in, later...Off to work I go... Images, tonight! Have a Great Day!!!! Barb C.

No comments: