Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Mornin'....

Spent the day, yesterday, unloading, and working things into the store... John, bless his heart, pulled the Big Truck down to his shop, and is getting a fire under my fanny, so we won't be rushing to get the finishing touches, on the truck, at the wire, on Thursday.... I have to get the totes out, and totally repack... I have been gathering so much new stuff, I need to get some of it loaded... It's Mai Fest, in Amana, so things have been hoppin'! Joy and Zoey, from Colorado were in the area this week, and are taking wonderful loads of stuff home with them! It was so nice seeing Joy again... she is such a gentle spirit... And, great meeting Zoey.... we shared a dinner, and had a fun visit! Alice,also from Colorado, popped in yesterday, with her Darling Daughter, Susie.... They crack me up! Dale F. popped in, I had sold the wonderful round tin ventilators, that he and I shared, so he has a little weekend cash, to go play! I almost bought his share out, last week... I had placed them at the end of the drive, John and I really liked them there.... Oh well... They went to a good home, just up the road... Pegs flowers she planted around here, are really looking beautiful...I'm trying to keep the weeds at bay, but, I know when I'm gone, next weekend, they will have 'free reign'.... I'll be working part of the day, at least... Hope to take a little time off, before I start loading, and do Gold Rush....Just a day... even half a day, would be good... That 'ol Steam Roller is nippin' at my heals, it seems.... Hope you have a BEAUTIFUL DAY! Barb C. { My prayers go out to those Folks from the South... From floods to tornadoes, and that horrible oil slick... God Bless them, all of them... and all of the Animals, and Sea Life....I just now opened my 'Streams in the Desert', this is a small portion, of what I read...{ this message seems to always find it's way to me, just when I need it most...} " Combat comes before victory. If God has chosen special trials for you to endure, be assured He has kept a very special place in His heart just for you. A badly bruised soul is one who is chosen."... "Grain must be ground to make bread." {Isaiah 28:28} Being a blessing of His, often requires sorrow, on our part... Poverty, hardship, and misfortune have propelled many a life to moral heroism and spiritual greatness... It's the weights on the old grandfather clock that keep it running....

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

even in cimplete darkness, some some stars still shine. And we must walk through darkness to find light and walk into fear to find peace. Love ya Mom. I cant wait for the show!