Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Shop... at 'Sale' time...

{ This painting is darling... I recently purchased it, and it will be the Shop Mascot, for a while... I think this woman and I have much in common... You could find almost everything she is carrying, in The Shop...How Fun!}
These are a few shop photos... It's really coming together... Peg has been the major factor.... She has been a huge help... Along with Carolyn A. We had tons of wonderful things brought in, today... Lynn, from Southern Iowa, brought in a huge stock trailer full... He helped us move stuff around, and was a big help! He showed up, early, this morning, with a beautiful box of donuts.... after I saw my picture, I ordered them out of my sight... { Thanks Lynn... it was the thought that counts.... Everyone else enjoyed them, much...} Mark, Dale, Carolyn A., Deb, Sherry, Tom and Paula, and Bud, brought some wonderful things... Tomorrow, Gayle, Roger, Jay and MARY AND CHERY!!!! Will be bringing in more stuff... { Mary left a message, she and Chery are going to make it after all!!!! She sounded Great, on the phone... I'm so glad to hear she's all 'Perky'!} It's all coming together... I'll be posting outdoor images tomorrow... Peg totally gutted the Hen House... It was time... I'm working on the Mad Hatter Table... My fanny was really draggin', today... I'll put in 'high gear' in the morning... It's going to be a wonderful sale... Everyone has really brought in great stuff... My Hat is Off, to Them... Thanks so Much... It's almost 11, and I've had enough... Sweet Dreams... Barb C.

3 comments:

Shelley Haganman said...

Oh my...I REALLY need to get there this weekend!! Love the painting!

summersundays-jw said...

Do you think if I click my heels together I could end up in Iowa. Wish I could be there but....... Hope you have a fantastick sale. Jan

Gatherings said...

Shop looks awesome and that girl in the picture is surely a picker! Always gathering! W