Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sherry...and Her Fun Stuff...

Sherry is an Amazing Photographer, from Iowa City... She is also a Darling Woman...Very creative, and has a Great Eye... She's bringing out some more stuff... I had to purchase the Cake... It was something the Mad Hatter, would love... I know I do... I yelled at her earlier, for taking my picture, and she said, "Sure... you don't want me to take your picture... but I have to have mine taken...." Ah, Yea... Look at my picture... then Sherry's... Really... Really.... She's a beautiful, elegant blond.... now, look down... REALLY!!! If I looked like her... I'd be jumping in front of the camera! Oh well... Have a Great Day.. Barb C.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Barb, you are a wonderful lady and when you are on the go like you are, you just do what you have to do to survive. I am sorry, I barged in on you the other night at your shop. I had some time to spare while I was waiting for a ride. ...imagine that...time to spare in our busy world..Love you shop, love your blog, I will be back again and again!