Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Trails....

{ I am adding a note, to last nights post.... I always say, how much fun I have when the Boys are Back in town.... Oh My... Yes... Make No Mistake, we really do have a GREAT Time! But it's work... a lot of work....Back breaking work... I love and respect these Men, because they work so incredibly hard, and are so very kind, and gentle... We all work hard, in this business.... from gathering, fixing, cleaning, loading, and just running down the road....They are two, in a hand full of us, who have an open store, and do shows, all over the country... They live my life, in 'double time', they are an amazing team. It's a privilege, and honor to know them...{tears...tears...} I thank God, for allowing our paths to cross, {even tho, Ed wanted to drive on by....} Thanks, Michael....} I feel so very Blessed, to call them, my Friends...} The Boys are headed south.... I helped them finish loading... Their wonderful trailer, had issues, so, they were delayed, but they are on their way home.... I called 'em, about an hour after they left... I was missing them, already... I told them not to wait so long, to come visit! Don't know what it is about them... Must be that Southern Hospitality... They are like a breath of fresh air, and so easy goin'... They said they were sad, too... They would have liked to have stayed longer, but have major deadlines, in Texas... I guess we should make our way to Brenham... It is our turn... After all, that hi way runs both ways!!! I would love to get a group together, and go visit Round Top.... The Boys have a big party, during the Shows, and I have heard their Store is absolutely Stunning, over the Huge Events! {leftoversantiques.net} I bought a cupboard this evening...{ Marina called me about it... It's a Dandy!{ thanks for thinkin' of me!} had to run for miles and miles, last night, to go get it........Another very late night... I am pooped out... Peg will be here on Saturday, oh my... my hide is stinging already... I'll try and make a little sense of the shop, before she blows in... Yikes! Happy Trails... Barb C.

No comments: