Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Energizer Bunny...

Peg, a.k.a., the Energizer Bunny, worked circles around me, yesterday... Carolyn A. came out, and landed a wonderful hand, and brought some very cool things, for the sale...We got a handle on the Store, and Gazebo... the tents are up, so.... click, click, click... It was extremely warm, here... the temp sign, down the way, said 94. I think everyone got a little drained... We put in a long 12 hours, and called it a night... I am going to pick up a load or two of urns, then start in, on the other buildings... We may get a little rain, this afternoon, but, I think everything will be fine... I am so excited about the things that are coming! On a sad note, Pal, Mary S., Dark Horse Antiques, Janesville, Iowa, called, and said she is having some health issues... and won't be bringing a load down... On a Happy note... She and Pal, Chery,{ hope Lois can come too!} is coming down to see us, Friday, and Shop!!! We all love them so... We'll take 'em anyway we can get 'em! I will be putting images on, tomorrow, of some of the treasures, coming in... I don't want to show you today... don't need a stampede!!!{ cool stuff... I'm not just saying that, either...} Have a wonderful day!!! Barb C.

1 comment:

Gatherings said...

ok where are the pictures?