Monday, May 31, 2010

A Day, Full of 'Muchness'

Sweet Lydia... and Sweet Liz... Oh my gosh... Lydia, is Amy's daughter, from The Nest... and of course, Liz, is my daughter, and the creator, of my wonderful, Mad Hatter Hats... Lydia and I were inseparable, the other day... she stuck to me, like glue... we had such fun... she loves me... and I love her... But... then, today, she met Liz... and was totally taken by her... She wanted to be hanging with her... I was sooo deflated... Until, it was time for them to go.... Lydia came up to me, threw her arms wide open, and gave me the biggest hug ever... I Love That Child... She is absolutely Amazing... I would love to keep her forever... She reminds me of Liz... 5 years old... what a great age... This is Gary and Sheri... They are business partners, and really fun to listen to... They are both fun, and crazy... They spar back and fourth, like Dale and I... All in fun! Good Folk...
Now, here are two Cool Cats... Taking on the Antique World... Gary S. and Tom V. One could learn a lot, just taking in their conversations... Fun, fun!
The cute Mustard Cupboard sold... and went to a great home... The little walnut stand next to it, stays with me.... It's from the 1840's... sweet little turned legs... fragments of old oil cloth, on the single board top's edge...{ that is now, 2 boards... it has a big, crooked split down the center, from age, and shrinkage} and has a darling, hand dovetailed drawer... And it wreaks of mouse... It has since the day I found it... Oh my gosh... I dearly Love, this little stand...Stink, and all... Talk about 'soul'... I hope it never sells... some day, a bath....
This is a sweet Chimney Cupboard, Tom brought out... Dale is thrilled, as you can see,to play 'Vanna'.... It's a darling piece... I couldn't decide if I wanted to buy it, or the Gnarly old Pie Safe, he brought to the sale... I bought the Pie Safe... {gnarliness always wins....} This is still available, at a very sweet price!
A Hoofless, and bob tailed Horse Wind Mill Weight... I just love him... He didn't sell... Maybe he needs to stay in my house, for a while... I have never owned one... This Pony, I could afford... He's amazing...
Another, Mad Hatter... I had no idea, their are so many! This little Gal, came especially to see the Mad Hatter's Table... She was a Doll...

No comments: