Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sweet Repose...

I wanted to send out a special "Thank You" to Sharon, from "Sweet Repose"... She took some beautiful images here, and wrote some very kind words, after she, Theresa and Craig stopped by... As dead on my feet as I was, I read her post, last night, and was so blown away, she said it, did it, photographed it, put just the right music to it... I slept like a baby... She has got it goin' on, and truly can capture the essence of her surroundings... It's that wonderful free spirit, and deep soul, she encompasses... Thanks Sweetie... Sharon is an amazing woman, creative, beyond belief... always coming up with something new and exciting, with gnarly old stuff... Sharon is a True Artist....
Thanks again...
Barb C.
Be sure and check out her blogs, and order her wonderful soap, Sharon makes from scratch! Sharon sells some of her things, and soaps, at Sisters' Garden, on Hwy 1, between Iowa City, and Kalona... Go See!

1 comment:

A Wild Thing said...

Thanks sweetie, takes one to know one!!!

Theresa and Craig loved your place and definitely will be back!

I put the word out for old windows for my very own singing solarium...you do have to find that rabbit hole and stake a claim...it's the core of your soul!

See ya soon, I'm making soap in the morning...heehee...

Luv ya gal!

s