Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Day of Rest... {ah...sorta...}

I took the bulk of yesterday off...Had some nice folks stop in, at the end of the day...Nichelle, and Clint... A very sweet couple... Nichelle thought the Shop was, well, in her words... ah, like 'Wonderland'... Hmm.. and we have never met before... It was their first visit, and they are moving to Austin, Texas....{ they are looking for a home there, so if you are from that area, let me know if you know of something....} They redo older homes, and are true 'go-getters'! Nichelle and I, I think are 2 peas in a pod.... We totally understood each other's perfectionism, and we agreed, we are very fortunate, to have such willing, and for the most part, easy goin' partners! It's been a lazy, wonderful, rainy weekend... We needed the rain, the plants are smiling, and really growing.... I was sooo worried about the Fall Clematis, that I totally annihilated, last fall, and afraid it wouldn't come back, in the Green House...Oh my.... It is growing at least a foot a day... It's going WILD!!! I don't stand too close to it, I'm afraid it will suck me right in! WOW! I received a wonderful comment, on the 'Mid West Show' post, from friend, Linda... She visited the booth at Mid West, and somehow, she thought we were set up at the Collector's Eye, side of the show...she walked in circles, for a long time, then finally called me, and found our booth... She is such a warm spirit... I truly love her.... Always has a big hug, and kiss... Linda is from the South, and still has the most wonderful accent... I think I must have been from the South, in another life... I just love it, and am always drawn to it...Linda is a perfect example, of warm, Southern Hospitality.... I love her... Ran down to the shop this morn, snapped a few images... Have a very busy week ahead... Then Gold Rush, the following week...Then.... Get ready for the Memorial Day Weekend Sale.... Oh my... I feel the steamroller closin' in...YIKES!!!! Well, I better get rollin', myself... Have a Wonderful Day! Barb C.

No comments: