Thursday, April 22, 2010

Angels....

I am on the sizzling skillet, this morning... But Had to send A HUGE Thank You, to Cathie, {this girls art} She sent me a package, because she cares... She is amazing... Cathie called, and said she was sending me something... I expected a cool image of her garden, or a fun, interesting something, she had found... Nope, it was something that I truly needed, and she was kind enough to to think of me.... This blog, has been a God Send... Angels... Angels...They are truly everywhere... Cathie is an Angel, no doubt... Thank You, my Sweetness... Barb C. I opened up my 'Streams' this morning to read...." I will turn your Mountains into Roads'.... This happens, with Angels like Cathie... When we keep climbing, and falling, yet brush ourselves off again, it's the Angels, like Cathie, when you are on the ground, at the foot of the Mountain, they are the ones, with the hand outstretched, putting you back on your feet....I thank God, for having our paths cross... I thank God, for the Mountains, they make me strong... And, the Road, where I can walk, for a while, with the Angels... Barb C.

2 comments:

cconz said...

Now you can breath alittle easier/ as long as i don't need it, you will get it. I'm glad i can help.

cconz said...

Oh, I've never been called an angel before.