Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Little Old Truck...

When I spied this Little Truck, I had to buy it... Yellow and Green { John Deere Colors!} With a Red Stock Rack!!!! { it's missing it's grill, just like most of the Old Trucks, I have owned and driven, over the years... Perfect!} I remember one, I sold at Gold Rush, to my Wisconsin Gals... I really miss it... It was perfect to use for all of the Holidays... Fall... fill the bed with straw, and tiny pumpkins... Christmas... load it up with tiny bottle brush trees, Spring... a four pack of Pansy's bedded in moss, Summer... a flower frog, holding tiny flags.... and perch it on the Harvest Table, as a centerpiece! { ooh, wouldn't it be cute, with salt and pepper shakers, and use it year around!!!! { or on top of a 'Favorite Cupboard!!!} Oh Yeah... I love Old Trucks.... Any size will do!

1 comment:

pollyanns said...

What fabulous ideas you have... wanna come play at my shop and display for me?