Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's Coming Together....

I ran down to John's shop, yesterday, and we worked on a couple of projects... They are looking pretty darned cool! He is getting so good at repairs.... The problem is... I want to keep everything he is working on... Dang! John did auto body work, for years... and has the patience of Job... Me, ah, not so much... I have vision... I see things, in my mind, that most folks don't see any hope for, and know how it will be, when done... I can tell you how to get it there, and, sometimes, like when setting a booth, or doing displays, I can do it myself... But when building, or doing major repairs... I can tell you how to get there, relay my vision, but have no patience... Thank God, John does.... I have many images I'll be sharing with you... And singing John's praises... 'til next time, Barb C.

No comments: