Friday, January 29, 2010

The Little Collector...

It's a cold, but bright day, here in Iowa... Just got off the phone, with Rita, {Iowa Show Productions} concerning the UNI-Dome Show, in Cedar Falls, Iowa, March 19th, 20th and 21st! We are going! I need to get out, and gather, for this show, and if the weather holds, next week is the plan! Don't know, at this point, which direction, but I am sure, there will be a 'sign', there always is...pointing the way! The UNI Show, has a lot of collectibles, beautiful glass, Victorian, refinished pieces, as well as Country, and with us going, Garden, and Early Farm House.... We are kind of odd ducks, at this Show... but have a good time! We quit doing the Show, in 2001, when we started doing 'Heart of Country', in Nashville... We just couldn't do them both, too close together... We had a great following, in Cedar Falls, at that time, but doing it last year, made me realize, I really need to promote it myself, and let the folks, who used to come see us, know we are back!
The phone just rang, and it was my old Pal, Val! She's going on and on about getting all of her seeds goin'! She truly is a breath of Springtime!!! Yea! She's on her way out, and we are going to have a great time! Doing what? Who knows... But when Val and I get together, it's always a great time!!! {could this be a 'sign'????}
See Ya!
Barb C.

1 comment:

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Barb, just love this book and the graphics. Sounds like a great show, wish I lived closer!
hugs,
Debra