Monday, January 11, 2010

The Blues...

I was rescued today, by my Dear Little friend, Polly... My Lil' Ford, has clutch issues... So I'm grounded... Polly rang me, and said she was a goin shoppin', and would I like to go... You bet! I harvested some really cool textiles, one huge, shocking blue Damask Table cover, it must be 10 feet long, and the possibilities are endless! A pair of wonderful, satiny, white sheer drapes, and some funky Spring fabric! All perfect for the Spring Shows coming up.... { The Victorian Wedding Cake Topper, is out of my collection, I love it... I bought it on the way home from Nashville, when Jo and I did Heart, many years ago. I love Doves, and this one has two Wedding bands, in it's beak! How cool is that!} Anyway, I'm goin' 'Blue', in the Spring booths... I have a wonderful, early {1840's or 50's} Blue door, and a darling old, old Blue Jelly Cupboard, that I will be bringing to the show, and am gathering all sorts of 'Blue' treasures... I'll throw in a bunch of white Ironstone, and a dash of yellow, for accents, and 'Spring', here we come! I'm ready!!!! 'Blue' is back! It's been coming in, strong, the last few years, and I am excited to be able to use it again! Polly and I had a fun afternoon, and we both came home with loads of stuff! { we are a pretty dangerous team...} 'til next time, Barb C.

1 comment:

pollyanns said...

I had a ball! Will definitely be calling you again... I'm ready for a Coal Valley run... next week?