Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Store is Full!

I worked all day, rearranging, to get those 2 wonderful Wing Backs in the shop....Tore everything up, and left it in a mess. But the Wing Backs have found a nice comfortable spot! I decided to quit at 5, yesterday, and not work late, and am taking the day off today...{so far...} I am re-doing the Green House, a huge 12 foot wide store cupboard sold, at the sale, that had been in the Green House, and I have grand plans for the transformation! I am going all Vintage Garden... The Holiday Open House, is coming up, and it will be beautiful, all lit up, for the Holidays! I haven't decided on a date for the open house, yet. It really is more of a 'Customer Appreciation', than anything. I will have a huge amount of Vintage Christmas, so the Store will be bursting at the seams! Well, I'm going to put my feet up, and hang out with John, today... Hope everyone has the most wonderful Sunday! Barb C.

1 comment:

summersundays-jw said...

We're in Bonaparte tonight -- whew!! We's pooped!!! We're planning on being at your shop on Tues. Don't suppose you'd like to get any of that vintage Christmas out. See ya! Jan