Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Oh No... Oh No...

I felt like "Ralphie" in the movie "Christmas Story", when he broke his glasses, shooting his B.B. gun... I went to take an image of Alice's Cool Witch, and this is what I saw... Alice and Peg asked what was wrong, hearing the 'Ralphie' tone in my "Oh No's", and I said, " My camera is broken...oh no....oh noooo..." Alice said, "come here..., let me see...", I walked it over to her, all broken hearted....{This damage could have been done, at so many instances, I had carried it in my front pocket, all during the Sale, and it was in my purse, when I dropped it on the Kitchen floor, twice last week... it hit Hard! All of the horrible accidents it had endured, came flashing through my mind...} she glanced at it, and said, "there's something in the shutter, it's stuck..." I looked at it... it was a piece of tobacco... can't imagine where THAT CAME FROM! Oh my Gosh! I carry soooo much crap in my purse, I won't throw a cigarette butt on the ground, so they go in my pocket, or purse, and there you go, my camera had been violated, by my Nasty, Bad Habit! I am quitting in November. Poor little camera.... I gently removed the tobacco from the shutter, and all is right with the world.... { Hey, it did make for a pretty Cool Image!}

1 comment:

Joan@anthinggoeshere said...

What would we do...now that we blog if the camera broke. Scary moment, huh? Glad that all is well...cigs will have to be in other pocket, huh?

A transformer blew out last night in the wind storm here and the first thing my husband said as he ran outside was....Get the camera...not call 911!