Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Oh, my aching back...

I am on the 'gimpy' side today... I let Polly out, yesterday morning, put her on a leash, for a walk, and she was soo excited, she spun me around, and I really wrenched by back... It wasn't too bad, til I attempted to get up this morning.... I popped the 'Antiquer's Dream Pill' {Aleve} right away, and hope it will take hold soon....{ I can't go up and down stairs, or hardly walk....} I can't believe, after all the concrete, and massive furniture, I lug around, all it takes is a twist, to bring me to my knees! I had John put the coverlets up, to get pics, this morning...{He was overjoyed...} A gal from Michigan called, and inquired about them... hope this answers her question. I went to Amana, yesterday, and looked at one dated 1835, in Mustard, Red and Blue... I'm waiting on a price. I received a call, from Steve, who has 'Urban Country', in CA. I was in Iowa City, so they are going to pop in today, on their way to Chicago... These Guys are the Coolest Cats! They set up in Nashville, too, and are a riot! They have some very 'Funky' stuff! I can't wait to see them! {if I can make it to the shop...} I'm going to go soak in the tub, and see if I can get loosened up... 'til next time, Barb C.

4 comments:

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Barb, hope you're feeling better soon, and your dog sweetie is so cute, big, but cute! And those coverlets, wow, just gorgeous!
Debra

pollyanns said...

Margs work better than Aleve for me :0)

Betty G said...

Ohhhh-I feel for you! Take it easy and get lots of TLC. You might want to try a Thermacare patch on your back. They feel so good and last for hours. Take special care, sweetie and I hope you get to feeling 100% soon. I'll keep you in my prayers. Luv~Betty G~

summersundays-jw said...

Maybe you should get a massage then a margarita then a long nap. "They" say you almost always hurt your back when you're stressed. Dr. Jan