Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Girls!

Oh my Gosh! I was sooo happy to see Lois, Mary and Chery! {sorry if I spelled your name wrong, Chery. This was the way my sister spelled her name, so you can correct me later...} Lois and Chery, are a 'mother- daughter' antiquing team! They are vendors at many great shows in the area, and have Fabulous treasures! Chery is an artist, and does wonderful Folk Art Painting! And Mary,{ in the center} well the picture says it all... Her Laugh is like none other's!!! Does she look like a gal who has just had a double Mastectomy, and is undergoing Chemo and Radiation? Ah, not so much... Mary truly inspires me, she is a walking prayer... We all Love her so... I will write more later, and in depth, but it's after 7, and I have to get out the door! Barb C.

2 comments:

summersundays-jw said...

We wanted to come so bad but things (usually kids) always get in the way. Don't give up on us -- someday. Hope you have a great sale. Jan

Andrea said...

I have been reading your blog, and love it and all the antiques in pictures. My sister Mary has been dragging me into liking searching out antiques - don't tell her. So nice to see a picture of her, as I haven't seen her since summer. Keep her in your prayers.