Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Church Painting...

I picked up this painting, at the Estate Sale last week... I love them, and have had several, over the years. This one is signed, and was done in 1951. I worked in the store, yesterday, and seemed to get nothing done...Friends are stopping in, this afternoon...{ Jan, fellow blogger, {summersundays}YIKES! Well, what will be will be... hope they have an open mind.... Mark had his hand checked, yesterday, and has a great new Doc, he charged him less than 100.00, to get him all fixed up! I'm headed down to the shop, early, and hoping to make a path through! I'll be posting Midwest Show info. after I make some head way! Barb C.

1 comment:

pollyanns said...

Hi Barb... I had the pleasure of meeting Jan and her sisters, Judy and Jean and their friend Brenda this morning. They were a wonderful group and seemed to be having a lot of fun. I sent them to the Lincoln Cafe for lunch and told them they HAD to get the fries. Thank you so much for your kind words about me and my store... You'll never know just how much it means to me. Love ya